Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Gift Idea... Lomography!

Hey everyone! 
I've constantly been thinking what to give for each specific person of my 'christmas gift list' and came up with this idea of gifting the LOMOGRAPHY camera.
I think this would be the perfect present for the people with artistic, creative and fun personalities as it gives you the freedom to experiment with various different types of films, angles, filters, effects and more... 
There are various camera models and types of films which you can buy and throughout all models the price ranges are accessible.

Here are the two cameras I have :

Diana Dreamer (a urban outfitters special edition)




Here are some of the pictures I took with the Diana Mini:














 I love how retro and artistic the pictures come out looking like!

Here are some other models which you might consider buying:











 You can shop for them here: www.shop.lomography.com

Good luck with all your christmas shopping :)

Lots of Love,









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...