Monday, January 21, 2013

Guest Writer Collaboration...


Hey everyone! I've recently been in contact with a friend who has become interested in blogging; more towards the 'writing' type of blogging. She has always been an excellent english language student and I'm sure she will be come a renown writer in the near future :) 

I have offered her the opportunity to write a guest post on my blog, with the theme of 'Affordable Fashion', something we decided on as a relevant subject of matter, and also a topic which fits in with  the rest of the content of my blog- fashion.
So I just wanted to announce these news, prior to friday, which is when the post is coming out.
Remember to check in on friday for that unique post!

Lots of Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...