Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday! Tribal and Baroque...

















Hey everyone!
I found these pictures of a shoot I did quite a while ago, so I decided to share it with you.
I love how the two different styles of patterns: the tribal from the sweater and the baroque from the sunglasses work in harmony to create a cohesive look :)
I've also been loving these acid wash, very high-rise jeans bought at H&M

Today I got back to school and I have to say I was not looking forward to it at all, but once I saw all my friends it made it a much better day for me!

Hope you all had a great return to school/work and remember that the positive side of going back on a thursday is that it makes our working week shorter by 3 days :)

H&M SWEATER AND JEANS 
PRADA SUNGLASSES

Lots of Love,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...