Saturday, March 2, 2013

Coltrane Love


The coltrane boots have officially won me over. At first I was hesitant about this type of shoe as I thought it was a bit too chunky and couldn't imagine it fitting in with too many pieces I already own. I was having difficulty placing in my mind how I could style these boots until I found inspiration in girls from various blogs and lookbook. (examples below)
I'm in love with them now and am considering ordering a pair of the Jeffrey Campbell ones, they're definitely daring and different but I'll give them a chance :)

As botas 'coltrane' conquistaram-me. Ao principio estava indecisa em relação a este estilo de sapatos, pois achei muito pesado e demasiado ousado. Mas, à medida que comecei a investigar mais sobre elas (através de blogs e do lookbook) descobri várias maneiras divertidas de usá-las (ver abaixo).
Estou a adorá-las e a pensar em  encomendar umas da marca 'Jeffrey Campbell' para poder experimentar.








Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...