Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ombré Blossoms




I recently saw these amazing necklaces on the website ETSY. I immediately remembered I had already spotted them on Chiara Ferragni- Blogger of 'The Blonde Salad'. I personally think they look amazing and something I would love to wear during the summer months. I'll leave a link of them here if you want to check them out! 
  
Recentemente encontrei estes colares no website de accessórios  ETSY. Imediatamente lembrei-me que já os tinha visto na blogger Chiara Ferragni- 'The Blonde Salad'.  Acho estes colares lindíssimos e cheios de cores alegres. Adoraria poder usar uns durante os meses de verão. Deixo o link deles se tiverem curiosidade de ver em mais detalhes.




Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...