Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Birthday in Pictures!

Hey everyone! As yesterday was my birthday (17 wohooo... I'm seriously getting old!) I had absolutely zero time to shoot any looks, however I obviously took many pictures along the way to document and share with you the amazing day I had :)
I want to thank everyone so much for making this an absolutely incredible day and to say that I couldn't be more fortunate with the friends and family I have, who made it so special!
Here are some of the pictures...

Olá a todos! Como ontem fiz anos (17 wohoo.. já estou a ficar velha!) Não tive tempo nenhum para tirar fotografias ao que vestia, porém fui tirando várias fotografias ao longo do dia para documentar e partilhar com vocês o dia fantástico que passei :)
Queria agradecer a todos por terem tornado este um dia incrível e que não podia ter mais sorte com os amigos e família que tenho!
Aqui estão as fotografias...






Amazing cake made by me and my mommy!




A special gift from my Dad who sent these all the way from Brazil :)

Lots of Love, 

1 comment:

  1. Adoro ser seu Pai! Além de fácil é muito gostoso.
    Se tivesse que voltar ao começo, escolheria ser seu pai novamente, um milhão de vezes.
    Bjão

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...