Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New In: Ear Cuffs and Rings


If you follow me on instagram (@luizagrinberg) you will have seen I posted a picture of these three new additions to my accessory stash. I had been looking for ear cuffs for a while now (and was thinking of ordering some online) and was happily surprised to see that my beloved ZARA decided to make some of their own. I'm also happy to see them come out with these mid-finger rings. Can't wait to wear these around!
What are your must have accessories for the summer, let me know!

Se me seguem no instagram (@luizagrinberg) podem ter visto um fotografia que postei destes meus novos acessórios. Já há algum tempo que procuro este tipo de 'brinco' e estes anéis! Se gostaram, dêem uma volta pela ZARA que encontram acessórios lindos de certeza! 
Quais são os vossos acessórios preferidos para o verão? Let me know!












7 comments:

  1. love these! especially the green and gold. :)

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ear cuffs! I'll definitely have to go to Zara and get me some x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love your blog :))
    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear, following now also via gfc and bloglovin;)
    Enjoy the evening!
    ynnsprettymess.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ear cuffs!! thx you for follwoing back;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this "new" zara accesories.
    Great choise
    M
    http://www.styleinlimablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...