Sunday, September 1, 2013

HOMIÈS


Happy sunday everyone! Today, sadly, is my last day of holidays, tomorrow everything goes back to reality :( Preparing for my final year at school feels very different, but hopefully it will be a great one. Talking about this look... I have found a new love for beanies! If you follow me on instagram you will also have seen I got two other ones which I'm obsessing about. Best of luck for everybody going back to school tomorrow!

Feliz domingo a todos! Hoje, infelizmente, é o meu último dia de férias. Amanhã tudo volta ao normal :( É muito estranho pensar que vai ser o meu último ano na escola! 
Falando deste look... estou a adorar 'beanies'! Se me seguem no instagram já podem ter visto que comprei dois outros que também mal posso esperar para usar . 
Boa sorte a todos que regressam às aulas amanhã!



















DR. MARTEN BOOTS

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Really like it. Great pics.
    Follow you on GfC and Instagram.
    Xx love from Spain
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love BLtee!! this hat has been on my wanted list for so long!! too long...

    http://ihatetomatosoup.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...