Saturday, January 4, 2014

Rome Look 3- Tartan Scarf


Here is my first official post of 2014, wohoo! Looking back at all my pictures from Italy make me really miss Rome and I'm increasingly getting that sad, end-of-holiday feel but I guess that's normal. 
This type of scarf has got to be my new favorite! It is very voluminous which is all you can ask for in cold days. When this scarf is unfolded its so big that you can honestly use it as a blanket- just pointing it out there- its great to have with you in a plane.
Hope you all had a great start to the year!















ZARA COAT AND SCARF
ACCESSORIZE EARRINGS

1 comment:

  1. soo beautiful,love your coat and also your scarf!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...