Monday, July 14, 2014

Festival Attire


NOS ALIVE 2014! As you're reading this post, I'm already in the beautiful city of Chicago!! I'm so thrilled to be here but I wanted to quickly share with you one of the looks I wore to 'Nos Alive'- an amazing musical festival that took place for three consecutive days in Lisbon. Check out their website HERE to see how great the lineup was!

For festival occasions its always important to be comfortable and wear appropriate footwear so you're free to jump, run around and enjoy every moment possible! This day I chose my new Adidas trainers from HOODBOYZ store because I love the casual and sporty style that they add to this outfit. 

Keep checking in for some Chicago looks, I can't wait to explore this city!
















OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Shorts: LEVIS
Top: ZARA
Necklace: MADEWELL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: CÉLINE


3 comments:

  1. Loving the jeans and that necklace!!!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUUUUUUUUUUUUU MTO GATA, AMEI SEU SHORTS JEANS E ESSA TOP PRETA, COM OS ADIDAS SEM MEIA, ESTÁ MUITO LINDA E SEXY, VOCÊ ARRASA DEMAIS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH EU AAAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOO, VOU EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLODIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! LOOK DIVINO!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...